mandag den 24. november 2008

Boyzone: "Better" video

This is the most beautiful music video I have ever seen.



What ruins it for me afterwards is the supposed "controversy" about Stephen Gately having a male partner in the video - the rest of the guys having female partners. WTF is the problem?! That's the most beautiful part of the video! The rest of the couples are more or less ruined for me after seeing Stephen with partner! As I think I've stated before (or almost, anyway) it's a question of focus - which is why I used the headline I used - so although they did made a point of having a male actor as Stephen's partner for the sake of honesty, Stephen being who he is, I don't think that is the point of the video. That isn't the actual focus. The love between two individuals is.

*sigh*

Enjoy the video, nonetheless.

Ingen kommentarer: